2.24.2007

Dog Time

I be-lieve last Friday night I was found sitting on the internet just like this. Oh, no, today is Saturday. No matter.

Here are some dogs I want.

Chachi. Can't you just imagine a tiny hat on top of his head and some salsa music playing as he hops around on his tiny, teeny legs? I can. Plus, this guy is moving into senior citizen territory and no one is adopting him, which makes me want him even more.

Chester. I'm not kidding. I know I call a lot of dogs (and babies) nuggets, but THIS GUY is the definition of a Nugget. This guy is the Nugget King. You KNOW I would never stop loving the crap out of this dog. Also, he's old. Double points.

Ok, well, technically this is a bunny, but his name is actually Floppy and he's just sitting in the Animal Control Center in Brooklyn with a bunch of loud dogs. Someone please adopt this bunny.

Lucky. Now, I know that's not the greatest name, but this guy clearly would be cool with somebody changing it because, as anyone can see, he is probably the most majestic dog on the planet. I dream about running through golden fields and jumping off rooftops with this dog.

No comments: