2.23.2007

Dear Daniel Radcliffe

Ew, gross. I just saw Daniel Radcliffe's penis. Though I know by now I am probably the last person in the world to have seen this photo (it's everywhere--Anna Nicole's "murder", Britney Spears being a nut job, and Harry Potter's, well, nuts), I abstained from looking at it for as long as possible. Really I did. I saw the picture of his butt, and I thought, "good show, Radcliffe, well played". But I felt I would be doing something wrong to see his milk and cookies, as it were. Despite, of course, the fact that they are only exposed due to a piece of theater, and not because he went out clubbing like a hooch and some camera man got all up in his piece. Yes, despite that, and the fact that I don't really have emotions towards the Harry Potter movies in general, I still felt somewhat dirty about it. And then, as I was done with my work and sitting around on a Friday afternoon, home all alone, the constant taunting of tabloid websites eventually got the best of me. And I totally looked. Daniel Radcliffe, his wiener, and a majestic white horse. Well, there we are. The four of us all together.

I don't know what the point of talking about it is, really, except that sharing your experience of staring at an 18 year old's "duty frees" on the internet somehow makes it less pervy.

2 comments:

Boobs Radley said...

AUGHHHH! he's got a semi!

Starlet O'Hara said...

I felt it ought to be officially noted that the link to the photo didn't work so I just spent the last five minutes (go)ogling "Daniel Radcliffe's Penis" before I realized what I was actually doing.

Thanks for that.