9.01.2006

Needs More Hobbies

Oh wow. So I'm doing that thing again, which I go through phases of doing, where I check my goddamn myspace account repeatedly throughout the day, eventhough nothing ever changes and I don't know what I am expecting to find. Even when I have a crap ton of things to do I am saying "Just one quick second", and checking it. Why, why god why. My real life is going interestingly enough I don't know what I'm looking to compensate for through cyber-communities. I've been somewhat sucessful at finding people I went to elementary school with, whom, if messaged, would have no idea who the fuck I am. So that's something.

I'm reading High Fidelity, which I know everyone else read 7 years ago, but I am getting to it now, and it's a really great book. Funny, smart, and easy to read, like an airport novel that you feel better about taking in public to read. The man knows his shit, I'll tell you that much. I think it's getting to me, though. Top five lists that don't need to exist, and immaginary good/crappy love scenarios are starting to sneak their way into my life. Oh well. If you are in the small margin of people who haven't read it yet, join me, it's worth it.

Well. Think I'm going to check my myspace. Then I'll probably write another long rambling blog. Because I fly back to New York tomorrow morning and I still suck at packing.

p.s. Seriously. Is that back fat? Where the fuck does back fat come from? Oh this is just too much.

No comments: