8.31.2006

Mama graduates school, question mark

How people seem to find their perfect counterparts is far beyond me, and yet it always seems to happen. I would like to blame our lord and savior the tiny baby Jesus Christ, but I think much of it can be attributed to people's uncanny and subconscious ability to gravitate towards others with the same bizzare quirks and social flaws as them. But thank the lord that some things remain proper and good. Thank the lord, and our tiny baby savior. Thanks, Junior. Sometimes I think when you get down to it, people's compatibility is not based on how great the strengths of their personalities go together, but how well their flaws and defficenies complement one another. Also, if two people have a wooden hook hand, that probably helps. I'm only thinking about this because I was catching up with a guy I went to college with and he has this new girlfriend you would have never guessed he would find, but having thought about it , you could safely say, "yes. That makes more sense than any hot chick you have previously dated". Which is most likely why they will get married. Or something. Build a treehouse together. Something.

I wish I had a giant dance floor in my house.

I hope that I will be able to go back to school and finally finish (what am I, almost 30?), but this task has become immesurably difficult and I can only hope that luck is on my side. And that all people in positions of power are also on my side. Otherwise I don't know where I'll be two weeks from now. I am going back to school with the hopes that things will come together. What else can I do? I am not a rich man. Lets face it gang, I am not even a man. So anyone reading this, please think happy thoughts. Mama needs her degree now more than ever.

No comments: