9.11.2006

Failed Spelling Test


I just wanted to point out that I misspelled about 50 things in the last post. But I also wanted to point out that it is because I was typing "fast" (fast for me, ok?) and got too tired to spell check, and not because I can't actually spell (i.e. birthday being spelled "berfday"). So now we're on the same page.

I've taken up jumping rope. And eating bananas at breakfast time.
I've decided I have been listening to the same music for the last year and a half and need something new. Send it over.
I've got that almost exciting almost nervous wrecking feeling starting to build in my stomach. Good things are coming.
I've been thinking I may need a new hobby to help fill up what little free time I have left. No, not knitting.

The age of Fall Haikus is on its way.

p.s. I just noticed the 'spell check' option. But it will still never recognize when "form" is actually supposed ot be "from".

No comments: