10.29.2006

Dear god, what do you think you're doing

It's 8:30. But let's specify. It's 8:30 in the morning. And it's Sunday. Why, why am I awake? Why was 7:45 the time that I 'naturally' 'decided' to get up? I am tired, awake, and confused. It might just not be so bad. At least I have a breakfast date with a pro tennis instructor. This is when church people wake up, right? I should call my grandma. "Hey, Nanny, just wanted to call and let you know I got shit-canned at a Halloween party last night and started incoherently but charmingly demmaning things before I passed out at two in the morning--which, by the way, is the earliest I have gone to bed on a Saturday probably in years--and somehow woke myself up early. Since you're awake for church and all, I thought I'd share this expereience with you." Yeah. That sounds good. Naps. There will be a great many naps today.

No comments: