7.22.2007

Dear Things We Can Review

At 7 in the morning, after coming home from work and writing a letter to my very beautiful sister, something has been sitting with me. I met a person tonight whom I felt very affected by long after they had gone. Such a short ammount of time of them being there, and so little information exchanged, and yet their energy was somehow powerful, and refreshing, and lingered.

I believe that there are tiny angels everywhere. And we can never guess when they will come into our view, and how that one moment they were there will somehow be the right moment. It is a very powerful thing. After a week of discovery and rejoicing, this odd little encounter felt so appropriate as an end.

There isn't much more to say, except, I am glad that what has happened so far has happened. And that there was that person to remind me of light. Things are not as bad as they seem. We just have to remember there are tiny angels everywhere. And the things that keep us feeling trapped are not so dificult to alter. Sometimes all it takes is an unexpected shift of perspective. And remembering yourself. And hearing the most beautiful music you've ever heard. And accepting that you don't need to apologize for the things that you love. And I love so many things.

No comments: