7.13.2007

Dear Gimme the Loot OR Issues of Consumption

First, I just have to say that sometimes certain things always remind you of someone, no matter how removed from you they might presently be. I can't say the afforementioned phrase without immediately being reminded of one specific person and so many stories that come with them. Odd that...

I love clothes. I love cheap clothes I love free clothes. I am like a crow with shiny things, and I am like a Gypsy with piles of free things (oh wait, I am a Gypsy...). So when I was carrying armloads of clothes through the subway, I didn't feel bad, and I felt happy. Looking at my loot at home I felt so compelled to write something I made five versions of a blog about it before settling on an unfunny one like this. Because who cares about free stuff as much as me? I almost pee myself. But that's why I'm a scavenger...

And I wasn't lieing about being a Gypsy. One of the best things about my heritage,,,turns out I come from Gypsys.

And turns out I'm sleepy. Turns out, instrumental music is the best.

No comments: