9.19.2007

So Everyone's Got Someone and I've Got Myself

This has occoured to me. And by everyone I mean some people. Some people you are constantly running into. And by that I mean that occasionally I care though mostly I don't. It makes me think of the homeless men I would meet on the street in Seattle when I was out with my male friends, and in an attempt to get money from us they would talk about how pre and real our love seemed, and how "he" should never let "me" go and "we're" something special. But "we" were always something special because we were not what the homeless man thought. But he flattered us greatly none the less, telling stories about when we would be older and how we would be and how the most importnat thing in the universe was love if only we'd give him a dollar. But no one in this city gives two shits about your fake or real relationships. So it seems that everyone holds them much more dear than if someone--anyone--else was to care. But what do I know. I just wish we could all be together like a family, and that we could all ride horses in Montana. All I want is to ride horses.

3 comments:

Boobs Radley said...

horses and montana = both overrated.

Carlee said...

I'm thinking, Boobs, you must have never ridden horses wildly across the countryside and mountains. But maybe we just don't feel the same about them. I think they are truely magical, in Montana or Arkensas, or anywhere (and oh god, Arkensas, have you ever been there???? Ew).

Boobs Radley said...

i have!! i drove through on my way to california once. it's... well, i dunno. i bought a glass of kool-aid from a woman with a pitcher at a gas station. you don't really get the impression they've come very far.